Data and output in the form of browser maps, download services and standardized data sets (open data) may be used under the licensing terms of CC BY-SA 4.0, as follows:
- The user may copy or further distribute the work in any format using any medium.
- The user may modify, transform or incorporate the work into the user’s own work for any purpose, including commercial use.
- The user is responsible for crediting the author, providing a link to the work’s licence and indicating any changes made. The user may do this in any reasonable manner, but never in a way that would suggest the licence’s provider approves or supports the user or the manner in which the work is used.
- If the user further distributes the work or its derivative, the work must retain its licence.
- The user receives the data free of charge. Direct resale is therefore prohibited.
In addition to a reference to the CC BY-SA 4.0 licence, work created using the data and output from the Prague City GIS system must also include the words “data base © IPR Prague” or display the IPR Prague logo and the www.geoportalpraha.cz web address.
If the collected data is used as source material to create a printed cartographic work, the user must provide the supplier with an original printed copy.